Sunday, February 28, 2010

I just purchased some new sprouting seeds

Well, I went to one of my favorite organic sprouting website, Handypantry.com and I purchased my seeds. I usually purchase the Radish, Fenugreek and, at times, the lentil.

I have enough lentils so I did some research and I said to myself "what new kind of seed should I purchase?" I went on youtube and while I was watching a video of Broccosprouts, the man in the video explained HOW HEALTHY AND FULL OF ANTI-OXIDANTS Cabbage sprouts were. Also much easier to digest than regular cabbage because THEY ARE SPROUTED.

So I purchased the Cabbage sprouts. I bought some broccoli sprouts from Sprouthouse.com. They give the best deal on those fabulous broccoli sprouting seeds.

So when I get my packages, I shall make up a mix of broccoli, cabbage, alfalfa (I had already purchased these seeds in my last batch). To this I shall add some radish, and I'll have a nice salad blend.

I don't sprout these with Fenugreek. I do the Fenugreek separately because during the rinsing and draining cycle, Fenugreek has this foamy thing going on and you have to rinse rinse rinse and the water gets orangy. It's much simpler to do the Fenugeek separately.

So when I sprout the cabbage mixture, I'll make a video of one of my sprout salads and you'll get to see HOW HEALTHY I EAT AND HOW GOOD IT LOOKS.

Bye for now.

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment